Edinburgh Cat Sitting
Caring for Cats in Their Own Homes Since 2010
Call us – (0131) 333 0640
Our Cat Sitting Service
- Your cats are looked after in their own home, where they’re happiest.
- They’ll be fed & watered and litter-trays cleaned.
- Lots of cuddles and playtime to keep them happy.
- Mail brought in, curtains opened & closed and lights switched on/off.
- Once or twice daily visits up to 30 minutes.
- Serving postcodes: EH10, 12, 13, 14 & 28.
We specialise in offering a professional cat sitting service that will give you peace of mind about your pets and your home whenever you’re away.
Our promise is to provide heartfelt care for your cats whenever you’re away.
How Does Cat Sitting Work?
Whenever you’re away on holiday, or with work, we can look after your cats in their own home.
They’ll be much happier at home and much less likely to suffer any stress or anxiety while you’re away.
Our daily cat sitting service includes play time, preparing food, cleaning bowls, changing water and cleaning litter trays.
Our standard visits last up to 30 minutes and you can book once or twice a day visits depending on the specific needs of your cats.
Before starting our service, we will visit you and your cats at home, for a consultation, to find out all about your cats normal routines, likes/dislikes and their vet details. We will record any previous medical history and find out if you have any special requests. We try, wherever possible, to tailor all our cat visits to our client’s particular needs.
Please note we must visit all pets at least once every 24 hours for their safety and welfare.